Optimizing For Local SEO Part 3 – BuzzStarter Best Practices Guide
- Consumers tend to search local now especially if the search intent is an intent to consume or buy.
- Consumers trust local retailers or brands much more than your big global brand.
- Mobile internet usage has skyrocketed in the past 5 years, especially with the penetration of the smartphone which delivers a mobile internet experience on the fly, making internet searches easily accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Avoiding keywords that deliver double stacked results towards your competitor.
- Have a broad understanding of search intent and make sure that you define your site and your content around what the nature of that is. If you run a site about funny t-shirts, make sure that search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo understand that you have merchandise and content about funny t-shirts.
- Understanding how Social Media sites can play an important role in getting your message across to your intended audience.
That concludes this series. Like this article so far? Did you find it useful? Here are the ways you can follow, learn and grow with us:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Subscribe to BuzzStarter Insider.
- Like us on Facebook!
- Join our LinkedIn Group.
- FOLLOW the BuzzStarter experience on Twitter @BuzzStarterBiz.
- Contact us and learn on how we can help you find answers to your real world problems.
- Schedule a call with us and get a straight answer. Be it digital analytics, search optimization or any online acquisition question, we will give you the insights you need to get to the next step.
- Not on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter? See those social site icons on the right side of our pages? We are on Quora, Google+, MySpace, MerchantCircle and 4 other social channels, you are bound to find us no matter what!
- Want to guest write for our site? Contact us and we will like to work with you in getting your article across.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.